The biggest soccer business conference
The Yale School of Management’s soccer club, SOM United, is organizing the inaugural Yale Soccer Conference aiming at promoting the role of management in this multi-billion industry.
The topic “Sustainable Commercialization and Professionalization of Soccer” provides a unique opportunity for participants to share and discuss best practices, to learn about the applicability of latest business practices in soccer and to network. The two-day conference will host approximately 30 speakers from soccer and soccer-related organizations such as clubs, confederations and corporates (media, apparel, sponsors) as well as business school professors, soccer supporters and (former) players.
We look forward to establish opportunities to revolutionize the soccer industry.
All tickets include the following:
– Access to both days of the event
– Conference swag
– Catered breakfast and lunch
– Coffee and snacks
First 200 get a free copy of “Soccer Thinking for Management Success”
165 Whitney Ave, New Haven, CT 06511, EUA
– You can get a shuttle on JFK airport for around $75 directly to New Haven – http://www.2theairport.com
– If you are in Manhattan, we suggest going to Grand Central Terminal and get the Metro North train to New Haven. It costs only $18 and it is a nice 2 hours train ride until New Haven.
– If you are coming with a group of 2 or more people, we suggest getting an Uber/Lyft to New Haven. From Manhattan it costs from $150-$180.
– Train: you can take an Amtrak train at Back Bay, 145 Dartmouth St, Boston, MA 02116, USA, straight to New Haven (Union Station). For more information, access www.amtrak.com
– Bus: you can also go by bus from Boston to New Haven (Union Station). They are cheaper than train and works fine too. We recommend use Greyhound and you can find more info on their website www.greyhound.com